Just as Sydney Olympic Park was home to so many sporting achievements, 4 Murray Rose will welcome organisations with the spirit and desire to excel in their respective fields.
Sydney Olympic Park boasts world-class sporting and recreational facilities enjoyed by its growing list of bluechip organisations, all of whom can benefit from fantastic use of amenity and preferential rights to all major events.
4 Murray Rose Avenue is set within a fully landscaped environment and is an outstanding example of timeless innovative design.
4 Murray Rose Avenue offers a number of key sustainability, lifestyle, location, transport and design benefits which set it apart from the competition.
Large, open floorplates – operational efficiency
- Predominately column free
- Flexible lettable areas
- 3,000sqm floor plates
- 15,679 total available area – 60% leased to “NSW Rural Fire Services”
- Excellent Sydney CBD views and natural light
- Interconnectivity opportunities via stairs between floors
Parking – convenient and easy
- 262 cars,
16 motorcycles and 105 bicycles
- Substantial additional parking if needed with access to over 10,000 car spaces within Sydney Olympic Park.
Environmental Initiatives – exceeding Corporate Social Resonsibility requirements
- Exceptional thermal comfort, greater fresh air and
access to natural light.
- Designed to achieve 5 Green Star certification.
- Designed to achieve 5 Star NABERS (Energy and Water)
with energy efficient lighting design and water efficient
fixtures, water recycling and re-use.
- Class leading end of trip facilities fitting of this
For more information: www.gpt.com.au
Sydney Olympic Park is established as a best practice
example of sustainable urban development and has become a significant corporate location
As an internationally acclaimed landmark since 2000 it is now a remarkable corporate, residential and community precinct offering work-life balance. The Park offers 425 hectares of urban parkland and a unique array of sporting and recreational facilities.
4 Murray Rose Avenue joins an illustrious list of successful commercial developments which house such corporate leaders as The Lion Group, Samsung, the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Fujitsu, NRMA, Western Sydney University, Thales, BSA Limited, ACPE (Australian College of Physical Education), QBE, UAC, Office of State Emergency Services, Sydney Olympic Park Authority, NSW Institute of Sport, NSW Lotteries, Peregrine Semiconductors and many others.